OML is a new media and entertainment company that partners with creators to build content, IPs & live experiences that impact culture and help brands come closer to consumers. Headquartered in Mumbai with teams in Russia, Poland & Thailand, OML was founded in 2001 to book and manage artists across all genres of entertainment. Today our operations span a prolific and award-winning content studio that packages and produces shows for OTT platforms, live events production and a global brand solutions business.
From the beginning of OML as an artist management agency to the advent of modern-day content marketing, we have helped our clients thrive in the face of disruption while setting trends in talent representation, marketing and sponsorship; inspiring industry change in events and licensing; and helping reshape the digital landscape. As technology further shifts the balance of power in media and puts more power in the hands of the creator, OML is uniquely positioned to create opportunities for our clients and partners around the globe.
- Working & building relationships with Promoters & Festivals globally to build touring plans
- Research markets, evaluate potential cities and map those with relevant artists to tour
- Build, procure, evaluate & negotiate offers
- Work with and advise artists to plan their International shows
- Contract & Execute the tours
- Report and finalize tour related financial reports to relevant stakeholders
- Work with the Business Head to grow the vertical
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Understanding numbers and able to make P&L, manage and track expenses
- Research & analysis on International markets, audience presence and other metrics to gauge market potential
- Evaluating profitability, Routing, Scheduling & Building touring plans
- Building, forging and maintaining promoter relationships globally
Qualifications and Prior Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience with International / Domestic touring
- Basic technical and production understanding
- Worked closely with promoters both Internationally and domestically
- We build opportunities for our artists, brands and fans; and it’s important for us to be reliable and efficient
- We demonstrate honesty, excellence and commitment to success
- ‘It’s not my job’ is not part of our vocabulary, we even stuff envelopes
- We make mistakes, but only to learn from them to build resilience
- We take care of ourselves and our colleagues
- We are our own managers
- We are committed to equality and inclusion
- We are mindful of the strain on the Earth's resources and are committed to reversing the trend with our behaviors where possible
Thank you for taking the time to go through the opportunity we have to offer.
If you apply, please do not share your photo, age, gender, religion or ethnicity in your resume. You do not even need to share your last name. (We want to eliminate biases on any of these parameters while we decide on our shortlisted candidates)
We will get in touch with you if your profile gets shortlisted.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying