OML is a clutter-breaking, market leading media and entertainment organization working across various media and experiential formats to impact pop culture. The organization has been a pioneer in creating on-ground and online experiences that have resulted in lasting memories that shape how fans know their favourite artists and brands. Apart from continuing to be an artist management company in music and comedy, over the years OML has evolved to include a production house, live events division, and has also moved into creating television and digital content.
The Brand Solutions team at OML is the driving force behind all the major festival IPs, branded content projects, influencer activations and branded endorsements. The team’s primary goal is to maintain and develop brand relationships through the year for existing IPs and also develop newer growth verticals and strategic partnerships for OML.
As a Business Development Executive, you will assist the team in optimizing new growth verticals and achieving revenue goals for the team. You will work directly with the Business Head of the Brand Solutions team on all ongoing projects, with the aim to convert, close, operationalise and monetise these projects.
- You will play an essential role in generating revenue for the company through branded content and influencer marketing
- You will be responsible in engaging in all incoming inquiries & make outgoing pitches for existing and new clients
- You will look after execution of campaigns by coordinating with the client & others team in the organization
- Ability to maintain a good rapport and manage relations between brands, agencies, influencers/vendors
- Well versed with digital content trends and creators
- Time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Presentation Skills - you should be experienced in presenting plans to clients and in-house teams
- Bonus: An understanding of digital media metrics (for engagement and media performance)
You should apply if..
- You have practical experience of at least 3-4 years of working with brands