“OML’s Branded Entertainment Network”
As the digital content division of OML Entertainment, we develop branded content together with creators and influencers across various digital platforms. We strive to drive digital campaign resonance through-the-line, backing our solutions with strong data insights and measuring impact all through. Over the last 2 years, we have co-created more than 5000 pieces of content and worked with over 200 creators, building equity for the brands and the creators we work with. We have delivered campaigns in over 17 countries across the regions of SEA, India, Africa, Middle East, Europe and Latin America.
As a team we’re passionate about content and pride ourselves in a ‘creator-first’ ethos - representing not just the brands interest but also helping creators grow and develop when we engage with them. Our teams are based out of Mumbai and are structured to plan and deliver campaigns for specific areas or clusters across the globe. As we’re expanding into new and unexplored territories, we’re looking for highly driven and motivated area managers to join us.
Area managers will need to become specialists in the content and cultural landscape of the countries that they are scheduled to deliver campaigns in. Area Managers need strong entrepreneurial drive and the ability to inspire their team to deliver impactful and engaging content solutions throughout the year.
Some key roles and responsibilities will include:
● Drive research and build insights, identifying culture trends and references - backed with data and strengthened by qualitative inputs.
● Assimilate and translate brand briefs into region specific digital content campaigns ensuring adherence to brand goals, targets, 360 degree opportunities and budget efficiencies.
● Evaluate campaign requirements to draw delivery timelines and ensure an adherence to on-time, in-full delivery.
● Service client relationships and manage working-flow between other partners, agencies, creators and vendors.
● Create and present plans and campaign ideas to in-house teams and clients.
● Conceptualise, plan and execute original & branded content ensuring a high standard of content production throughout.
● Maximise brand value across content formats while operating with the creator-first model ensuring authenticity of messaging and relevance for the creator audience.
● Work closely with the Media Analytics team to track measurement across platforms to ensure dynamic campaign performance management
● Identify, procure and manage global creator, vendor and agency relations
● Develop cross-platform competencies identifying new channels for digital content
distribution in target markets.
● Develop and manage campaign budgets monitoring cash-flow health and ensuring
on-time receiving and disbursements of payments.
● Understanding of video production. Working budgets, coordinating shoots and delivering
Who are you?
● 5 - 6 years of experience in the digital content/branded content/creator management/media space
● Have a holistic understanding of digital operations, measurement, and campaign deployment and have worked on end-to-end digital campaign strategies from planning to execution
● Are on top of digital content trends and love consuming content and discovering new creators and platforms
● Ability to simultaneously work left brain logic and right brain magic driving both business objectives and creative excellence
● You have an entrepreneurial mindset and thrive in fast-paced and collaborative environments
● Ability to work across diverse cultures and markets which don’t have english as a native
● Are comfortable travelling on work and working from India across time zones
● Mid-level knowledge of video production.
● Will be a bonus if you’ve had previous experience in media buying, digital media tools skills
or artist management/liaising experience