OML is a new media and entertainment company that partners with creators to build content, IPs & live experiences that impact culture and help brands come closer to consumers. Headquartered in Mumbai with teams in Russia, Poland & Thailand, OML was founded in 2001 to book and manage artists across all genres of entertainment. Today our operations span a prolific and award-winning content studio that packages and produces shows for OTT platforms, live events production and a global brand solutions business.
From the beginnings of OML as an artist management agency to the advent of modern-day content marketing, we have helped our clients thrive in the face of disruption while setting trends in talent representation, marketing and sponsorship; inspiring industry change in events and licensing; and helping reshape the digital landscape. As technology further shifts the balance of power in media and puts more power in the hands of the creator, OML is uniquely positioned to create opportunities for our clients and partners around the globe.
1. Revenue generation across company verticals
2. Curation and ideation on brand IPs that align with brand mandates while impacting pop culture for the better
3. Fostering strong client relationships, creating world-class ideas with impeccable delivery
4. Servicing and growing key accounts that exist at OML, while driving client retention, renewals and client satisfaction
5. Conceptualising pitches and bringing in new business leads and opportunities. Reaching out to brands and businesses to introduce our freshest initiatives and teams delivering projects at OML
6. Working across teams at OML to deliver projects that need support from the Creator Network, Artist Management, Live Production or Content teams
7. Preparation of campaign insights reporting, including analysis and research post-completion of projects
8. Ensuring timely invoicing and payment schedules with clients in accordance to project and company cash-flow
9. Well connected with college networks across the country - ability to execute and manage
college activations and artist related endorsement / brand commissions
10. Converting brand briefs and generating sales revenue for artists managed by OML
Qualifications and Prior Experience:
1. Designation of Executive or Project Manager within the Brand Solutions team.
2. Must have extensive college network and experience of having conceptualised and executed branded activations and events at college campuses and festivals pan-India.
3. Experiential marketing - first-hand experience in creating and executing Live IPs with brands activating in Music and Culture in the youth space in India
4. Must have awareness of artists / creators within the music space in the country. Relationships with music talent and representatives pan-india will be crucial. Any other relationships in Gaming / Comedy will be a bonus
5. Need sales experience and experience in influencer marketing
1. We build opportunities for our artists, brands and fans; and it’s important for us to be reliable and efficient
2. We demonstrate honesty, excellence and commitment to success
3. ‘It’s not my job’ is not part of our vocabulary, we even stuff envelopes
4. We make mistakes, but only to learn from them to build resilience
5. We take care of ourselves and our colleagues
6. We are our own managers
7. We are committed to equality and inclusion
8. We are mindful of the strain on the Earth's resources and are committed to reversing the trend with our behaviors where possible
Thank you for taking the time to go through the opportunity we have to offer. If you apply, please do not share your photo, age, gender, religion or ethnicity in your resume. You do not even need to share your last name. (We want eliminate biases on any of these parameters while we decide on our shortlisted candidates)
We will get in touch with you if your profile gets shortlisted.