As the digital content division of OML Entertainment, we develop branded content together with creators and influencers across various digital platforms. We strive to drive digital campaign resonance through-the-line, backing our solutions with strong data insights and measuring impact all through.
Over the last 2 years, we have co-created more than 5000 pieces of content and worked with over 200 creators, building equity for the brands and the creators we work with. We have delivered campaigns in over 17 countries across the regions of SEA, India, Africa, Middle East,Europe and Latin America.
As a team we’re passionate about content and pride ourselves in a ‘creator-first’ ethos -representing not just the brands interest but also helping creators grow and develop when we engage with them.
Our teams are based out of Mumbai (India) and Moscow (Russia) and Thailand (Bangkok) are structured to plan and deliver campaigns for specific areas or clusters across the globe.
We are looking out for someone with an understanding of digital trends and the necessary skills to analyse, strategise & execute them while working with creators, influencers and KOL's across multiple geographies. The job includes involvement in research, making presentations, execution and reporting of end-to-end digital campaigns.
Skills & expertise:
1. Well versed with Indian & international digital content trends and creators
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills
3. Client servicing experience - should be able to manage relationships between brand - agency - influencers/vendors
4. Time management skills & ability to multi-task
5. Ability to work on end - to - end digital campaign strategy/planning/execution
6. Understanding of reporting metrics on digital media (for engagement & media performance)
7. Presentation skills - should be able to present plans to clients & break down briefs to in-house teams
8. Basic Knowledge of video Production
9. Bonus: Media buying, digital media tools skills or artist management/liaising experience
Education and background: Any Undergraduate or Graduate Degree with work experience in the field of or related to Digital Marketing, Social Media Advertising, Content Advertising/Marketing. (Degree in Media/Mass Communication is a plus.)
Work Experience: 2-3 years
Why should one apply?
You will be working with a unique team, developing international campaigns, collaborating with top and influential creators/artists from countries all over the world.