OML is a new media and entertainment company that partners with creators to build content, IPs & live experiences that impact culture and help brands come closer to consumers. Headquartered in Mumbai with teams in Russia, Poland & Thailand, OML was founded in 2001 to book and manage artists across all genres of entertainment. Today our operations span a prolific and award-winning content studio that packages and produces shows for OTT platforms, live events production and a global brand solutions business.
Hypothesis is a one-stop AI-powered engine that enables not just influencers to be the best versions of themselves but also serves as a central-platform of information, insights & tools for all influencer marketing needs.
We are on the lookout for Content Strategist to join our dynamic team and contribute to the development and success of our AI-enhanced influencer marketing tool. As a Content Strategist, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the value of our platform to brands and agencies and strategically design a long-term plan for content intended to meet the business objectives of Hypothesis.
- Create engaging and informative content that showcases the benefits and features of our product.
- Develop a range of content types, including website copy, blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, social media content, and more.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to align content with the overall brand voice, messaging, and marketing objectives.
- Craft content that resonates with target audiences, addresses pain points, and highlights the unique selling points of our platform.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, best practices, and developments in the influencer marketing industry.
- Develop a deep understanding of the influencer marketing industry to provide valuable insights and recommendations for content direction and strategy.
- Incorporate SEO best practices into content creation to ensure maximum visibility and discoverability of our resource
- Proven experience as a Content Strategist, Copywriter, or similar role in the tech or marketing industry.
- Strong portfolio showcasing diverse content types and styles.
- In-depth knowledge of influencer marketing trends, strategies, and best practices.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with an impeccable eye for detail.
- Proficiency in SEO principles and content optimization.
- Ability to compellingly communicate brand’s story.
- Design sensibility to envision how content will be presented
- Ability to visualize content distribution in formats other than text-based articles, such as infographics, whitepapers, case studies or multimedia presentations
- Analytical abilities to successfully marry business and user insights to content strategy
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying