OML is a new media and entertainment company that partners with creators to build content, IPs & live experiences that impact culture and help brands come closer to consumers. Headquartered in Mumbai with teams in Russia, Poland & Thailand, OML was founded in 2001 to book and manage artists across all genres of entertainment. Today our operations span a prolific and award-winning content studio that packages and produces shows for OTT platforms, live events production and a global brand solutions business.
From the beginning of OML as an artist management agency to the advent of modern-day content marketing, we have helped our clients thrive in the face of disruption while setting trends in talent representation, marketing and sponsorship; inspiring industry change in events and licensing; and helping reshape the digital landscape. As technology further shifts the balance of power in media and puts more power in the hands of the creator, OML is uniquely positioned to create opportunities for our clients and partners around the globe.
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting for the Data Analytics team that is in charge of the analytical strategy behind our content decisions and impact measurement. Interest and awareness of digital trends and the necessary skills to analyze them while working with creators, influencers and KOL's across multiple geographies, will be needed.
The team works cross-functionally to translate the incredible amount of data on digital platforms, content consumption patterns, creator trends and digital landscapes to shape business and content decisions. The team also evaluates the general programming and content strategy, in addition to leading competitive analysis.
-Identify, develop and execute data analysis, with actionable insights to help business answer key questions.
- Design key metrics, dimensions and indicators for each project to assess project performance and enable decision making through analysis and predictive modeling.
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction.
- Assigning numerical value to essential growth levers for a business function so that performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time.
- Demonstrated experience in using data and KPI metrics to monitor performance and measure campaign effectiveness, making recommendations on adjustments and creating opportunities to increase marketing ROI.
- Drive digital marketing efficiencies and reach through continuous communication testing (a/b), innovation using different platforms and new products/formats.
- Run ad-hoc reports pulling performance data, drawing practical conclusions and recommendations by executing deep & complex quantitative analysis over the campaigns' data and turn them into insights.
- Strong sense of analytical and quantitative skills. The role involves a lot of market research, analysis of hard data and using metrics to back up intuition along with being able to assess the efficacy of marketing plans.
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources.
Qualifications and Prior Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with data analytics in a data-driven organization or projects, initiatives, etc.
- Technical proficiency in database design, data models, techniques for data mining, processing and segmentation.
- Experience in handling large scale campaign planning, optimization for both performance and brand impact is a plus
- Excited by challenging problems with a strong will to learn new processes and technologies.
- Be logically and analytically strong, able to learn fast, self motivated and independent in execution
- Excellent numerical ability, attention to detail and ability to perform gracefully in a multitasking project environment
- Keen interest in and knowledge of social media trends would be a huge plus
1. We build opportunities for our artists, brands and fans; and it’s important for us to be reliable and efficient.
2. We demonstrate honesty, excellence and commitment to success.
3. ‘It’s not my job’ is not part of our vocabulary, we even stuff envelopes.
4. We make mistakes, but only to learn from them to build resilience.
5. We take care of ourselves and our colleagues.
6. We are our own managers.
7. We are committed to equality and inclusion.
8. We are mindful of the strain on the Earth's resources and are committed to reversing the trend with our behaviors where possible.
Thank you for taking the time to go through the opportunities we have to offer.
If you apply, please do not share your photo, age, gender, religion, or ethnicity in your resume. You do not even need to share your last name. (We want to eliminate biases on any of these parameters while we decide on our shortlisted candidates.)
We will get in touch with you if your profile gets shortlisted.