About the role:
A Digital Market Lead in China will drive key relationships for 1862 and Bacardi to conceptualize and execute integrated digital campaigns. This role will align brand & commercial objectives, drive cultural relevance, maintain efficiency and effectiveness across platforms, while nurturing strong client and creator relationships within the Chinese market. The focus will be on supporting the synchronization and integration of E-com and Brand Social Strategies.
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Assist in developing and driving China brand strategy & business management
- Assist Bacardi brand leads in developing insightful and impactful brand strategy and execution plans
- Regularly & timely update social landscape and industry best practices for decision making.
Lead marketing campaign development & execution
- Work closely with colleagues in India & international markets to:
- Lead overall social strategy development, as an expert in Gen Z and social media
- Liaise with E-C to jointly develop winning social plans, constantly seek opportunities to optimise social campaign performance
- Service client relationships and manage working-flow between best-in-class partners, agencies, creators and vendors across the market
- Own all KPIs for campaigns while working closely with the Media Analytics team in India to measure performance.
- Develop and manage campaign budgets while ensuring estimates, POs and invoices are processed in a timely manner.
Lead brand owned accounts communication strategy
- Lead brand owned account communication strategy on wechat, Weibo, RED, and TikTok.
- Make sure all communication content meets brand BVI.
- Define a clear role, mission, and strategy for each platform.
Supporting responsibility for:
- Regular business update & proposals
- Propose single minded KPI that reflects shared vision & mission for brand X E-C, get internal alignment on the KPI, and regularly check status and provide recommendations.
- Coordinate workstream between brand & E-C on key campaigns.
Media expert on behalf of Bacardi team
- Develop a clear point of view on media strategy to support Bacardi portfolio brands
- Manage media planning & execution in consultation with the 1862 team in India to make sure Bacardi achieves competitive position in selected campaign periods, and constantly seek ways to improve cost efficiency.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in the digital content and management/branded content/creator management/media space in China, having worked with talent & creators locally. You have the capacity to connect people and systems in the delivery of results.
- Are proficient in speaking and writing English and Chinese, comfortable working across teams from different cultural backgrounds, strong stakeholder management cross functions.
- You are on top of digital content trends and love consuming content and discovering new creators and platforms. You pride yourself on having a pulse on what’s happening in China and what’s moving the needle in culture.
- You have a holistic understanding of digital operations, measurement, and campaign deployment and have worked on end-to-end digital campaign strategies on social media from planning to execution and having the capability of proper schedule management.
- Experience with a premium / FMCG / Luxury background, preferably with spirits experience or knowledge.
- You are comfortable travelling on work and working from different time zones for 5-10% of the time.
- You have high learning agility, ownership, and are result driven.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying