OML is a new media and entertainment company that partners with creators to build content, IPs & live experiences that impact culture and help brands come closer to consumers. Headquartered in Mumbai with teams in Russia, Poland & Thailand, OML was founded in 2001 to book and manage artistes across all genres of entertainment. Today our operations span a prolific and award-winning content studio that packages and produces shows for OTT platforms, live events production and a global brand solutions business.
From the beginnings of OML as an artist management agency to the advent of modern-day content marketing, we have helped our clients thrive in the face of disruption while setting trends in talent representation, marketing and sponsorship; inspiring industry change in events and licensing; and helping reshape the digital landscape. As technology further shifts the balance of power in media and puts more power in the hands of the creator, OML is uniquely positioned to create opportunities for our clients and partners around the globe.
● Authored contribution on Newsletters, Bulletins & Internal Communications Website Content and Social Media Content
● Learn more about our talent and their work to formulate descriptions / Releases and social media content
● Write Content, Campaign & TV Show summaries for the work we produce
● Optional : Authored Articles / Op-Ed Pieces and Content for our Website + Social Media.
● Collaborate with the marketing team to write and produce effective copy and visuals for multiple channels: email campaigns, website, blog, newsletters, bulletins & internal communications, product documentation, social media, and digital ads
● Conducting market research to help inform campaign planning and development
● Deliver critical reporting and analysis to optimize marketing efforts
● Strong interpersonal, creative, presentation, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, analytical, multi tasking skills
● Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
● Will be an excellent communicator, with brilliant presentation and organizational skills.
● Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
● Quick and enthusiastic learner.
● An independent, motivated and driven individual who has a background & interest in copy/content/editorial writing & editing.
● Quick output of short-form and long-form content pieces
● Well adapted with the news & workings of the entertainment industry
● Has the ability to learn and encourage teams to collaborate and help meet short deadlines
● Can work independently with designers and stakeholders to innovate and curate content.
● Desire to learn, take feedback and push the boundaries on innovative content.
● You are a creative thinker
● You have an excellent grasp on writing, content, social media marketing, and building
● Your organizational skills reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
● You like paying attention to detail (and are great at it)
● You have strong Interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships across teams
● You have demonstrated proactive approaches to creating new avenues on editorial content
● You can adapt to various competing demands on parallel projects
We build opportunities for our artists, brands and fans; and it’s important for us to be reliable and efficient.
We demonstrate honesty, excellence and commitment to success. ‘It’s not my job’ is not part of our vocabulary, we even stuff envelopes
We make mistakes, but only to learn from them to build resilience
We take care of ourselves and our colleagues
We are our own managers
We are committed to equality and inclusion
We are mindful of the strain on the Earth's resources and are committed to reversing the trend with our behaviors where possible
Thank you for taking the time to go through the opportunity we have to offer.
If you apply, please do not share your photo, age, gender, religion or ethnicity in your resume. You do not even need to share your last name. (We want to eliminate biases on any of these parameters while we decide on our shortlisted candidates)
We will get in touch with you if your profile gets shortlisted.