OML is a new media and entertainment company that partners with creators to build content, IPs & live experiences that impact culture and help brands come closer to consumers. Headquartered in Mumbai with teams in Russia, Poland & Thailand, OML was founded in 2001 to book and manage artistes across all genres of entertainment. Today our operations span a prolific and award-winning content studio that packages and produces shows for OTT platforms, live events production and a global brand solutions business.
From the beginnings of OML as an artist management agency to the advent of modern-day content marketing, we have helped our clients thrive in the face of disruption while setting trends in talent representation, marketing and sponsorship; inspiring industry change in events and licensing; and helping reshape the digital landscape. As technology further shifts the balance of power in media and puts more power in the hands of the creator, OML is uniquely positioned to create opportunities for our clients and partners around the globe.
1. Working closely with Artist Managers and assisting them with their Artists' day to day work.
2. Helping AMs with Invoicing & Contracting for closed business.
3. End-to-end execution of shows
4. Collaborating across teams at OML
5. Accompanying artists on shoots.
1. Strong written and verbal communication skills- to communicate with clients and promoters
2. Should have a basic knowledge of technicalities of working with Zoom and similar applications.
3. Time management skills & ability to multitask.
4. Ability to assist Artist Managers on end to end management of Artists across content, live & brands.
5. Should know basic excel
6. Should be passionate about Media, Artists & Entertainment with a keen outlook towards innovation.
1. We build opportunities for our artists, brands and fans; and it’s important for us to be reliable and efficient
2. We demonstrate honesty, excellence and commitment to success
3. ‘It’s not my job’ is not part of our vocabulary, we even stuff envelopes
4. We make mistakes, but only to learn from them to build resilience
5. We take care of ourselves and our colleagues
6. We are our own managers
7. We are committed to equality and inclusion
8. We are mindful of the strain on the Earth's resources and are committed to reversing the trend with our behaviours where possible
Thank you for taking the time to go through the opportunity we have to offer.
If you apply, please do not share your photo, age, gender, religion or ethnicity in your resume. You do not even need to share your last name. (We want to eliminate biases on any of these parameters while we decide
on our shortlisted candidates)
We will get in touch with you if your profile gets shortlisted.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying