PLEASE NOTE : We have received an overwhelming response to this job opening. Thank you for expressing your interest. We have paused reviewing applications received after 31st May 2020. In case your profile is shortlisted, we will get in touch with you.
Thank you once again,
We are looking to recruit a numbers-savvy MBA professional to join the core leadership team at OML and lead business strategy, strategic finance and growth initiatives.
- Help devise and lead new strategic initiatives with the Management
- Provide strategy support for existing lines of business
- Lead strategic finance responsibility and be the link between accounting and business numbers
- Conduct business feasibility exercises and financial scenario planning
- Lead a variety of special projects which have organizational impact
- Lead process design and management across functions and business lines at OML
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent grasp of financials and numbers and deep knowledge of the linkages between accounting, MIS, business numbers (should know how to read a balance sheet and know why and how a balance sheet is balanced!)
- Organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and external partners
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Can adapt to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Educational background: MBA from a Tier I B-School
- Prior experience: Minimum 5+ years of experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in a VC fund / funded start-up / media organization
OML is a new media and entertainment company that partners with creators to build content, IPs & live experiences that impact culture and help brands come closer to consumers. Headquartered in Mumbai with teams in Russia, Poland & Thailand, OML was founded in 2001 to book and manage artistes across all genres of entertainment. Today our operations span a prolific and award-winning content studio that packages and produces shows for OTT platforms, live events production and a global brand solutions business.
From the beginnings of OML as an artist management agency to the advent of modern-day content marketing, we have helped our clients thrive in the face of disruption while setting trends in talent representation, marketing and sponsorship; inspiring industry change in events and licensing; and helping reshape the digital landscape. As technology further shifts the balance of power in media and puts more power in the hands of the creator, OML is uniquely positioned to create opportunities for our clients and partners around the globe.
- We build opportunities for our artists, brands and fans; and it’s important for us to be reliable and efficient
- We demonstrate honesty, excellence and commitment to success
- ‘It’s not my job’ is not part of our vocabulary, we even stuff envelopes
- We make mistakes, but only to learn from them to build resilience
- We take care of ourselves and our colleagues
- We are our own managers
- We are committed to equality and inclusion
- We are mindful of the strain on the Earth's resources and are committed to reversing the trend with our behaviours where possible
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying