OML is a new media and entertainment company that partners with creators to build content, IPs & live experiences that impact culture and help brands come closer to consumers. Headquartered in Mumbai with teams in Russia, Poland & Thailand, OML was founded in 2001 to book and manage artists across all genres of entertainment. Today our operations span a prolific and award-winning content studio that packages and produces shows for OTT platforms, live events production and a global brand solutions business.
From the beginnings of OML as an artist management agency to the advent of modern-day content marketing, we have helped our clients thrive in the face of disruption while setting trends in talent representation, marketing and sponsorship; inspiring industry change in events and licensing; and helping reshape the digital landscape. As technology further shifts the balance of power in media and puts more power in the hands of the creator, OML is uniquely positioned to create opportunities for our clients and partners around the globe.
About Global Creator Network:
As the branded content division of OML Entertainment, we develop entertainment solutions with creators and influencers across various digital platforms for brands. We drive digital campaigns through-the-line, backing our solutions with strong data insights and measuring impact all through.
Over the last 5 years, we have worked with over 700 creators across the world, building compelling entertainment properties for fans across the world and equity for the brands we work. We have delivered campaigns for brands in over 20 countries across the regions of SEA, India, Africa, Middle East and Europe.
As a team, we’re passionate about entertainment content and pride ourselves in a ‘creator-first’ ethos – representing not just the brand's interest but also helping creators grow and develop when we engage with them.
Our teams are based out of Mumbai (India), Moscow (Russia) and Warsaw (Poland) and are structured to plan and deliver campaigns for specific areas or clusters across the globe. As we expand into new and growing opportunities, we’re looking for a highly driven and motivated business head to lead the team across countries.
About the Role:
At the forefront of an exciting and constantly evolving landscape - both culturally and technologically, this role and team are tasked with onboarding best practices across digital solutions that support brand partnerships and the creator ecosystem.
The candidate will be required to drive OML’s Eighteen62 business strategy and transformation initiatives that aim to set a benchmark for the creator economy - globally.
This is a business role with P&L responsibilities and team management requirements.
● Building Brands & Culture in The Creator Economy Business
● Enable teams with research and insights, identify culture trends and references - backed with data and strengthened by qualitative inputs across markets.
● Work closely with regional heads on strategising year long plans - ensuring adherence to brand goals, targets, 360 degree opportunities and budget efficiencies.
● Service relationships with key stakeholders (artists, clients and brand partners)
● Manage the vertical’s finances - cash-flow health and ensure estimates, POs and invoices are processed in a timely manner.
● Develop cross-functional competencies across the team; production, analytics, account management and finances.
● Lead the team with best practices - ways of working, trends, leadership skills, tools and mentorship.
● Have a network of strong working relationships with brand partners to leverage business development opportunities.
● Evaluation and incubation of new business opportunities for Global Creator Network’s growth
● Market research and analysis related to strategic initiatives to assist the Management Team in decision making
● Develop and validate business models and strategies for new markets and brands
● Project manage across functions (creative, production, account management and finance)
● Support the management team with new business verticals and assist in integration as per the business KRAs
● Provide strategic support for existing lines of business
● Understand the various business verticals and the competitive environment
● Provide inputs to the Management team on the emerging consumer/business/competitive trends
Skills and Prior Experience:
● Total 10+ years of experience, with at least 6+ years of experience in the digital content and management/branded content/creator management/media space.
● Have a holistic understanding of social media operations, media measurement, and campaign deployment and have worked on end-to-end digital campaign strategies from planning to execution.
● Ability to simultaneously work left brain logic and right brain magic driving both business objectives and creative excellence.
● Have an entrepreneurial mindset and thrive in fast-paced and collaborative environments.
● Ability to work across diverse cultures and markets which don’t have English as a native language.
● Independent and result oriented.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
● Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
● Management - have led a team of campaign managers, digital media, analytics, producers in the past.
1. We build opportunities for our artists, brands and fans; and it’s important for us to be reliable and efficient
2. We demonstrate honesty, excellence and commitment to success
3. ‘It’s not my job’ is not part of our vocabulary, we even stuff envelopes
4. We make mistakes, but only to learn from them to build resilience
5. We take care of ourselves and our colleagues
6. We are our own managers
7. We are committed to equality and inclusion
8. We are mindful of the strain on the Earth's resources and are committed to reversing the trend with our behaviours where possible
Thank you for taking the time to go through the opportunity we have to offer.
If you apply, please do not share your photo, age, gender, religion or ethnicity in your resume. You do not even need to share your last name. (We want to eliminate biases on any of these parameters while we decide on our shortlisted candidates)
We will get in touch with you if your profile gets shortlisted.