OML is a new media and entertainment company that partners with creators to build content, IPs & live experiences that impact culture and help brands come closer to consumers. Headquartered in Mumbai with teams in Russia, Poland & Thailand, OML was founded in 2001 to book and manage artists across all genres of entertainment. Today our operations span a prolific and award-winning content studio that packages and produces shows for OTT platforms, live events production and a global brand solutions business.
From the beginnings of OML as an artist management agency to the advent of modern-day content marketing, we have helped our clients thrive in the face of disruption while setting trends in talent representation, marketing and sponsorship; inspiring industry change in events and licensing; and helping reshape the digital landscape. As technology further shifts the balance of power in media and puts more power in the hands of the creator, OML is uniquely positioned to create opportunities for our clients and partners around the globe.
- Revenue generation across company verticals including but not limited to branded content, influencer marketing & digital campaigns.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with clients at a national level
- Drive Business Growth, long-term partnerships, business planning and strategy
- Maintain sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for curation and ideation of Brand IPs & solutions that enable customer growth
- Growing key accounts that exist at OML, while driving client retention, renewals and client satisfaction
- Supervise and drive teams campaign insights reporting, including analysis and research post-completion of projects
- Converting branded enquiries and generating sales revenue for artists managed by OML and also finding brand partners for our artist-led content IPs
- Sales planning and organizational skills to ensure achievement of quarterly and annual goals & targets
- Negotiation skills
- Understanding of digital media and ability to craft bespoke solutions that cater to specific briefs
- Understanding of the branded content space and creator monetization opportunities
- Entrepreneurial mindset Motivation for Sales and ability to work with lean teams and quick turnaround times
- Quick learner, good presentation skills, and confident
- Client/Agency relationships exposure and strong relationship management skills
- Keen attention to detail and good at spotting opportunities
- Go-getter attitude and responsible to close all loops
Qualifications and Prior Experience:
- At least 6-7 years of experience working in business development and partnerships roles
- Must have worked in media sales
- Experience working with a cross-functional, geographically dispersed team and customer base to ensure high impact solution
- We build opportunities for our artists, brands and fans; and it’s important for us to be reliable and efficient
- We demonstrate honesty, excellence and commitment to success
- ‘It’s not my job’ is not part of our vocabulary, we even stuff envelopes
- We make mistakes, but only to learn from them to build resilience
- We take care of ourselves and our colleagues
- We are our own managers
- We are committed to equality and inclusion
- We are mindful of the strain on the Earth's resources and are committed to reversing the trend with our behaviors where possible
Thank you for taking the time to go through the opportunity we have to offer.
If you apply, please do not share your photo, age, gender, religion or ethnicity in your resume. You do not even need to share your last name. (We want to eliminate biases on any of these parameters while we decide on our shortlisted candidates)
We will get in touch with you if your profile gets shortlisted.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying