- Translate brand brief and strategy into inspiring creative ideas to kick off and drive campaigns and pitches through a modern digital first approach
- Build branded content concepts based on insight derived from an in-depth understanding of the brand, consumers’ feelings, attitudes and behaviors, and cultural trends.
- Work with the strategy and campaign management teams to think through the ask, the brief, the insight, the approach.
- Effectively plan creative solutions all through - concept, writing and managing campaign output
- Solutions and ideas offered for campaigns and pitches should be fact-filled, active and engaging to ensure that the client’s needs are met.
- Suggest the most effective platforms for the content concept and brand messaging to reach and impact the target audience
- Proactively suggest content properties/ideas for topical and cultural moments and new social platform features/releases
- Work with the Business Development and campaigns teams to handle creds meetings, client engagement opportunities, etc.
- Be part of brainstorming sessions with campaign and strategy team, maintaining creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives
- You love entertainment and consume ridiculous amounts of content
- Very high awareness of pop-culture both on and off digital, and also remain aware of the broader zeitgeist.
- Confident in developing and executing disruptive ideas for the brand.
- Should be adept at creative writing/ copywriting / and content strategy.
- Have a strong understanding of the entertainment industry, content creator landscape and functioning of Digital Platforms including OTT and Social media.
- Creativity, attention to detail, adaptability and marketing knowledge are required.
- Ability to drive creative direction and vision for multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of all the stages of video content development - (Concept development, production, Influencer concept finalization, shoot, post-production).
- Should be well adept with global & Indian trends, formats and developments in branded content.
- Should have an understanding of marketing, social and media analytics to shape & optimize content based on performance and learnings.
- Ability to work collaboratively with different teams and departments to create something great and function independently if needed.
- Resourceful and nimble thinking without dependence on big budgets or stacked staffing for projects.
Qualifications and Prior Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in building creative digital branded content campaigns at a publisher, agency or media house
- Understanding of creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Understanding the youth culture landscape and having a grip on competing brands.
- Track record of creating ideas for global or large regional brands. Previous work experience on alcohol brands is a plus
- Expertise in social best practice across all platforms.
- Have knowledge in running a 360-campaign, from strategy development to tactical execution (including AV/trailers, digital/social, OTT)
About Global Creator Network at OML :
As the digital content division of OML Entertainment, we develop branded content together with creators and influencers across various digital platforms and formats. We strive to drive digital campaign resonance through-the-line, backing our solutions with strong data insights and measuring impact all through.
Over the last 4 years, we have co-created more than 50 originals across nearly 15 content genres with over 20,000 content assets and worked with over 1000 creators, building equity for the brands we work with. We work with brands like the Bacardi Group, Netflix, Youtube, Facebook, Bumble, Swiggy, Oppo, Levi’s and more to create cutting edge innovative content fist campaigns. We have delivered campaigns in over 20 countries across the regions of South-East Asia, the Indian subcontinent, Africa, Middle-East, Europe & Latin America.
As a team, we’re passionate about content and pride ourselves on our data-led and creator-first approach - representing not just the brand’s interest but also helping creators grow and develop when we engage with them.
Our teams are based out of Mumbai (India), Moscow (Russia) and Bangkok (Thailand) and are structured to plan and deliver campaigns for specific areas or clusters across the globe. As we’re expanding we’re looking for highly driven and motivated individuals to join us.
OML is a new media and entertainment company that partners with creators to build content, IPs & live experiences that impact culture and help brands come closer to consumers. Headquartered in Mumbai with teams in Russia, Poland & Thailand, OML was founded in 2001 to book and manage artists across all genres of entertainment. Today our operations span a prolific and award-winning content studio that packages and produces shows for OTT platforms, live events production and a global brand solutions business.
From the beginnings of OML as an artist management agency to the advent of modern-day content marketing, we have helped our clients thrive in the face of disruption while setting trends in talent representation, marketing and sponsorship; inspiring industry change in events and licensing; and helping reshape the digital landscape. As technology further shifts the balance of power in media and puts more power in the hands of the creator, OML is uniquely positioned to create opportunities for our clients and partners around the globe.
- We build opportunities for our artists, brands and fans; and it’s important for us to be reliable and efficient
- We demonstrate honesty, excellence and commitment to success
- ‘It’s not my job’ is not part of our vocabulary, we even stuff envelopes
- We make mistakes, but only to learn from them to build resilience
- We take care of ourselves and our colleagues
- We are our own managers
- We are committed to equality and inclusion
- We are mindful of the strain on the Earth's resources and are committed to reversing the trend with our behaviors where possible
Thank you for taking the time to go through the opportunity we have to offer.
If you apply, please do not share your photo, age, gender, religion or ethnicity in your resume. You do not even need to share your last name. (We want to eliminate biases on any of these parameters while we decide on our shortlisted candidates)
We will get in touch with you if your profile gets shortlisted.