- Driving sales across all channels
- Increasing the market share of the allotted category
- Working closely with the sales team to capture market
- Forecasting the demand for that particular category
- Leading BTL activities for the category
- Sharing insights with the Marketing and Brand team
- Ensuring month on month target AOP
- Providing market relevant inputs to the brand manager
- Managing distributors and dealers
Skills and Expertise
- Effective team leader with previous experience of developing new business verticals.
- Well versed with digital content trends and capable of translating pop culture references to commerce opportunities
- Independent thinker who is able to provide creative solutions and business plans
- Solid grip of analytics, and an ability to understand customer trends
- Basic financial know-how to run the P&L for a division and understand the impact of the vertical on the larger business.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Education and Background
Graduate degree with an employment background in Marketing or Business Strategy/Business Development / FMCG Sales & Marketing. A fast tracker, hungry for success and a go-getter with 9 years of work experience.
You should apply if..
You are looking for an opportunity to work along with the top management and set up the merchandise and lifestyle business from scratch.