OML is a clutter-breaking, market leading media and entertainment organization working across various media and experiential formats to impact pop culture. The organization has been a pioneer in creating on-ground and online experiences that have resulted in lasting memories that shape how fans know their favorite artists and brands. Apart from continuing to be an artist management company in music and comedy, over the years OML has evolved to include a production house, live events division, and has also moved into creating television and digital content.
As the Diversity Officer at OML, you champion and lead the development of an effective strategy to create a culture for equity, diversity, and inclusion. You should be able to work with diverse teams and manage recruitment.
- Forming, shaping and spearheading employee resource groups
- Working with teams to create inclusion tool kits that can be relocated for scalability
- Leading recruiting and training for inclusion
- Formulating strategies for groups that align with larger company values and goals
- Allocating resources and budgets for ERG
- Working with groups to provide insights on new market development
- Measurement and accountability of the program every quarter
You should apply if..
- You have practical experience of at least 3-4 years of working in this field